Telephone: 01934 629116
Ian Pitt D.O. Lic. Ac. Registered Osteopath
Tessa Pitt (BSc) Hons
Lisa Young M.Ost
A warm welcome to Rochester Lodge Consulting, a dedicated Osteopathic, Acupuncture, Foot Health Care and Complementary Therapy clinic. Situated at 2a Ashdene Road, BS23 2XW, just off Milton Road near Ashcombe Park, Weston-super-Mare.
Choices of treatments available at Rochester Lodge Consulting include:
- Acupuncture (traditional Chinese) often used in pain management and Auricular Acupuncture for Wellbeing
- Cranio-sacral Therapy.
- Remedial massage and Sports Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Electrotherapies including: ultrasound, interferential, laser, megapulse for sports and other injuries
- Complementary therapies including:
- Clinical Reflexology
- Therapeutic Massage
- Clinical Aromatherapy
- Integrated Health Approaches
- Foot Health Care: treating painful foot conditions, toenail and hard skin treatments
- Advanced Electrolysis Skin Clinic, for the removal of skin tags, facial thread veins, blood spots and warts.
- Clinical Psychotherapy
What sort of conditions do Osteopaths and Acupuncturists treat?
Patients who attend the clinic often present with the following conditions:
- Lower back pain and sciatica
- Neck pain
- Hip pain
- Joint and mobility problems
- Stress related conditions (muscular tension, headaches)
- Low back pain in pregnancy
- Age related conditions (osteoarthritis)
- Neck and arm pain
- Nerve pain
Every patient who visits the clinic can expect to receive the highest standards of care including:
- An appointment lasting from half an hour to an hour.
- A full explanation of the treatment and a comprehensive examination and diagnosis.
- One-to-one attention and individual treatment in one of our pleasant consultation rooms.
- Privacy, confidentiality and active encouragement of patient feedback.
- Reasonable, affordable treatment fees.
- Patient focussed care, addressing the present problem whilst also treating the person as an individual.
- Experienced, caring practitioners.
Helping you through your painful condition is our main concern, whatever your particular problem may be. Please contact the clinic for expert advice from our caring experienced practitioners.
The Clinic has good parking facilities, full disabled access and ease of access to local bus routes.
Practice Partners Ian and Tessa Pitt.
Practice Information: Tesspitt@live.com
TELEPHONE 01934 629116
Please note that the contents, information and templates used on this site are protected by Freewebs and intellectual Copyright.